Dr. Jeppsen - General Ophthalmology and Complete Medical Care of Eyes
Dr. Jeppsen returned to Utah after enjoying eight years of medical and ophthalmic surgery training in Wisconsin. He regularly expresses how much he loves working in the challenging, nuance filled specialty that is Ophthalmology. Rocky Mountain Eye Care Associates, where compassionate, high quality, and cost conscious medical care is emphasized, is the perfect place for him to practice. While seeing patients, he has been known to talk about time spent on his Grandpa’s ranch, his mission to Chile, any of his children, youth sports – particularly soccer, gardening, wood carving, music, the challenges of parenting, the great outdoors, etc. Those at Rocky Mountain are experts at keeping him on task.
- Husband and Family man
- Soccer Coach
- Amateur musician – piano, organ, ukulele
- Hobbyist – anything with his hands
- Fan – BYU, Real Salt Lake, any team his child is on
- Nice Guy
General Ophthalmology including complete medical care of eyes. Surgical focus of cataract & lens implants, pterygium & trauma.
- Graduate - University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics 2008
- St. Luke’s Transitional Year Internship 2005
- Medical College of Wisconsin 2004
- Brigham Young University 1999
Contact the Physician
For any questions or concerns on a procedure or service.
Dr. Jeppsen, Email